June 14, 2019
Cream cheese. Eggs. That’s it!
The 2 ingredients:
4 ounces cream cheese
(You’ll need a touch of butter for the skillet too)
- Blend eggs and cream cheese in a high-speed blender until smooth
- Heat the griddle/skillet and coat with butter
- Let the better sit for a minute or two while you heat up your pan
- Pour ⅛ cup of batter onto the surface, keeping in mind that the thin batter is going to spread a lot. If you’re making more than one pancake, make sure to give them all enough room.
- Cook just a few minutes until golden brown (about 2 minutes)
- Flip and cook another minute
Recipe adapted from Barefeet in the Kitchen