Shipping & Refund Policy
Your package will have enough gel ice to last into the evening on the day your package arrives.
ALL packages are shipped USPS Priority or UPS to ensure they arrive quickly. If you need faster service, we do have a Next Day Delivery option available (Please contact us directly for rates).
We cannot deliver Butter on Sunday, Monday or Federal holidays. We ship via USPS Priority 2-day delivery on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only, because we don't want to risk your butter sitting in a warehouse over the weekend.
Orders ship out within 48 hours of being placed, unless you order on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday, in which case your order will be shipped on Monday.
- Please review your shipping address carefully and make sure everything is correct. If you are sending our butter as a gift, because it is a perishable product, it's important to let the gift recipient know it's on the way, to make sure they'll be in town on delivery day.
Order pickup is available. Please email email@example.com to arrange pickup.
- We ship via USPS/UPS and do not require a signature for delivery. USPS will leave the package at the recipient's address, and the contents will remain chilled into the evening.
- Casco Bay Creamery cannot be responsible for damage to unclaimed gifts or incorrect address information. Please ensure your recipient will be in town on the arrival day.
- Casco Bay Creamery cannot intercept and redirect packages once they have shipped.
- Casco Bay Creamery is not responsible for packages that are stolen or lost once Casco Bay Creamery has delivery confirmation.
- We cannot ship to PO boxes.
If you have any questions or your order does not arrive in satisfactory condition, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of the product. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.