1. Grass-fed butter is loaded with Vitamin K2. K2 helps to keep calcium out of your arteries and increase bone density.
2. Grass-fed butter contains anti-inflammatory fatty acids called butyrate which can help fight inflammation.
3. Grass-fed butter is high in Omega-3 fatty acids which are important for heart health.
4. Grass-fed butter contains the fat-soluble form of Vitamin A called retinol which is an important building block for healthy neurological, vision and immune function.
5. Grass-fed butter just plain tastes better! It's more flavorful, and loaded with a host of health benefits. Treat yourself to grass-fed butter!